• Orders must be placed ON or after December 1st. (We are CST zone).
The Sale is on IN STOCK items only.
Internet orders will be pulled in the order they are placed in the Web Store beginning at 10 a.m. when the store opens!
• Due to the number of people in the store on THURSDAY, December 1st, we will not be answering the phones. Orders must be placed through the Web Store if you will not be coming into the store.
• We try very hard to keep the Web Store current but it is not always possible. We cannot guarantee that orders placed on the Internet will be in stock. We will let you know if the order you placed can be filled.
We will not be able to write guides for canvas during the sale. If you want a guide we can put in in the loop to be written in January. Threads will be pulled when guide is being written and will not be discounted.
• Orders for threads will be taken via email but must include thread type and number.
• Books, series currently being offered (Who Let the Dogs Out), Black Sheep Bags and Heritage Laying Tools are not included in sale.
• Discounts will be given when we charge out your order. Your credit card is not processed on the Website.
Artemis will be making an appearance at The Needle Works in June of 2017 and I am THRILLED
Brenda Stofft is not only a talented designer of needlepoint canvas but she is unbelievably creative in her stitching. If you wanted to learn Needle Felting then this is the immersion class for you. Four glorious days to work on Needle Felting, Stump work and composite stitches.
Be sure and mark your calendars with our Holidays Hours.
Thanksgiving - Closed November 24-28 (Thursday thru Monday)
Christmas - Closed December 24 through January 2, 2017
We will resume our regular hours on January 3, 2017
Between Llano and Fredericksburg on Highway 16 there is a beautiful road called the Willow City Loop. It meanders through private ranches and it just amazing. The vistas and fields of wildflowers are amazing. Because of the rain and cold winter we had the Bluebonnets are particularly stunning. The white Poppies make the fields look they are covered in snow.